Thursday, June 19, 2008

The 94 Days of Summer 2008

Tomorrow marks the first day of summer 2008, a summer that my girls will be spending without their daddy, and that I will be spending without my wonderful, fabulous, sexy husband! While he is on deployment in Kuwait this summer, this blog will be filled daily with pictures so he can live the moments with us. So, this blog is dedicated to you, Mike. We love and miss you more than words can say and wish you were here to be a part of the memories. Hopefully seeing a daily picture or so will make it easier!

2 comments:

Teri Mason Photography said...

What a great idea!! Thanks to your hubby for his service to our country and for protecting MY family too! I will be watching your blog, praying for your hubby and hope that you enjoy your summer!

Carrie Ihlanfeldt said...

You are the most creative person that I know and I love ya!