Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day 17

Today we hung around the house, played with Mikaela and the dog and watched a movie, P.S. I Love You. It was so good, sad but good! Haley got this month's issue of National Geographic Kids and there were some butterflies in it. While we were watching the movie, she drew a picture of the butterfly and it turned out really good! Check it out:



Mikaela had a blast getting spun around (and drug around!) in her laundry basket by Brooklin!





Izzy was still very rambunctious this morning. I took her out and threw the ball right after our morning walk, but that didn't seem to cure her. So, I was trying everything I could, and I found out what to do to make an energetic 8 month old lab calm down! Give it a raw hide bone! :)



I took Izzie out a few more times to throw the ball and finally wore her out! Then she wanted to lay with me on the couch while we watched the movie, which I was COMPLETELY ok with since it meant she wasn't buggin anyone to play and annoying us! haha Her mommy and daddy are probably going to kill me when they return from Seattle because she will want to lay on the couch with them too! ha But who could say no to such a cute (and persistent) face?



We are going to figure out what to eat for dinner and then watch the movie Mad Money tonight! It's a chick Flick marathon!! I never get to watch chick flicks! I needed a day of rest and relaxation at home. (Even though I'm not really sure it was all that relaxing between Mikaela and Izzie!)

Mikaela and Brooklin after dinner

No comments: