Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 39

Oops! I fell asleep last night before I posted to the blog! So, there will just be 2 poasts for today. :) Monday, which was day 39, I woke up to a hurt Izzie. I'm not sure what happened to her - she was fine when I went to bed and then when I woke up she was limping. She was laying around and acting almost lethargic yesterday so I was really worried about her. By the evening she was acting much better though, so that was good. We all went outside and were gonna have a water balloon fight, but it turned into playing in the hose with Izzie instead! :) Not exactly what we had planned for yesterday, but I thought it was fun anyways. (And so did Izzie!) Mikaela was going to play in her little sprinkler pool, but it was broken. :( We sprayed her with the hose, but she doesn't really like it! She spent her time climbing up the steps to the back patio over and over and over again! haha







No comments: