Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 29

Today was just a horrible day. We should have just stayed home with the way the day went before we left, but we didn't! We went to the beach for about 3 hours and that was nice. The rest of the day just sucked BIG TIME! Izzie was horrible, there was ridiculous traffic because people DO NOT know how to drive, etc., so on. The good news is, it's almost over!

A few pictures and a video from today. I didn't even take my camera, I just borrowed Brooklin's point and shoot. :)

I had to censor myself! haha




Mikaela trying to fill her buckets back up with water


2 comments:

Carrie Ihlanfeldt said...

I'm about to quit reading your blog since it always has more bad news about our bad dog...

I can't believe how terrible she has been. At the start of her stay I thought - "this is going much better than I imagined" - and now - I am so sorry that we left her with you :-( 6 more days

Holly Curtis said...

It's like she gets worse rather than better! I don't know what the heck. But then, she laid on the couch with me last night and was SO CUTE!!!! lol So far so good this morning - hopefully today will be a good day!