Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 31

Today was be really lazy day! (And I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!) The dog got me and Mikaela up at 8 and then when Mikaela went back to sleep at around 10, I took a nap until almost 12 when she woke up!!! I never do that. :) Then Haley played on the computer most of the day (and talked to her best friend Kylie!) and Brooklin and I watched movies. It was a great, relaxing day which I totally needed! If we hadn't needed toilet paper, I wouldn't have even gotten out of my jammies. haha

I did manage to capture a cute picture of Mikaela after she crawled into Izzie's kennel. I swear it was by choice! haha I didn't banish her to the kennel because I wanted to be lazy - her OR Izzie, for that matter. Both the little troublemakers were actually really good today.

No comments: