Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day 37

Today I cut the grass and then we headed to downtown Norfolk for an Urban photo shoot with Brooklin!

Haley helped me out while I cut the grass this morning by playing with Mikaela. (Brooklin was still sleeping in typical teenage summer break style!) She was (trying) to give her a bottle just before I was going to put her in bed when I came in to take a shower.



Some snapshots from downtown ...





Mikaela thought it was funny to try to run into the street! She was so good while we were taking pictures sitting in her stroller, so just before we were leaving I let her down to walk around. All I can say is, she is TROUBLE! haha




And some of beautiful Brooklin ...

She has her very own street in downtown Norfolk! haha


"Why do people have to stare?" haha
























No comments: