Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 25

Today we hung out with Chad and Kelly most of the day here at our house. Me, Haley and Chad played WII and had a good time! I don't play much - mostly because I am too busy and every time I try to play Mikaela is too fussy! Other than that it was just a chill out kinda of day. Today is payday, so we should be able to have some more fun the rest of the week! :) Brooklin was bored to death (she doesn't enjoy playing WII), but the rest of us had fun!









I'm so immature! haha


Snuck in a mini session with Brook on the front porch! :) She's so beautiful and amazing!

1 comment:

Carrie Ihlanfeldt said...

Still love looking at your blog daily and I'm giving it my best stab to get caught up on mine...

Finally posted some pics for Day 15 (4th of July).

**wink** -C