Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 36

Today I started the day off by dropping Cappy off at the vet for a haircut and bath. Mikaela was all about her book "Hello Calico" this morning. I read it to her several times this morning and she was saying "calico." It was so cute! Then as soon as sissy woke up, she took it to her to read. Haley is so sweet that she, of course, obliged! Brooklin was still sleeping, as you can see! haha



Then I broke out the $2000 vaccuum (long story, but let's just say I really love my brother Joey! aka Brooklin's dad - haha) and wow does it work great for getting all the Izzie hair out of my house! :D We are keeping Izzie for a while longer in case you hadn't noticed! After I rid the house of dog (again - but that vaccuum worked wonders for getting all the hair off the couch!!) we picked Cappy up and brought him home. He's so cute - he looks like Lady from Lady and the Tramp!!!



After we dropped Cappy off, we went to Walmart (I hate the store, but they have the BEST chocolate cheesecake sampler there!) to get a few things we needed, but mostly to get one of those chocolate cheesecakes! :) Brooklin was carrying the cheesecake (and a gallon of milk) to the car and I told her, "Don't drop the cheesecake at all costs!" haha She did drop her purse because we were so busy laughing at our retarded selves. hahahaha



Mikaela got a cute little pair of bunny slippers at Walmart. So cute!



As we were leaving the parking lot, Brooklin remembered that we didn't get whipped cream which she has been wanting forever! So we went to Food Lion and I ran in and got some. It's so much fun!





Now we are getting ready to watch the movie "27 Dresses." :)

No comments: