Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 20

Today we hung around the house, downloaded music, went to Plaza Azteca (my favorite!) for dinner and then went to the mall. We wanted to go to the beach today, but alas the weather is not cooperating! Rainy and overcast all day today. But we got all the songs that Brooklin wanted for her iPod and did a little shopping. We went into Victoria's Secret and I didn't pay close enough attention to where I parked Little Miss Trouble (aka Mikaela) and she could reach a drawer full of panties and next thing we knew she had pulled a bunch of panties out onto the floor and all over herself. It was soooo funny and luckily I just happened to have the camera close at hand ...







Dinner was yummy as usual! Brooklin and I shared Texas Fajitas and Haley had a beef taco,rice and beans. I, of course, had a jumbo margarita on the rocks with salt - can't go there and not get that! :)





No comments: