Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 34

Today I finished up Mikaela's room and it looks so nice!


We hung around the house the first part of the day while I finished Mikaela's room. Then I put Mikaela in her high chair for lunch and I was in the living room folding laundry while she was feeding herself. I was almost done and I realized she was awful quiet in there and she was surely done eating by now. I went in and she was asleep in her high chair! She had her head resting on her hand and she looked so sweet!



Then we all got cleaned up and went to go do some shopping. Brooklin got a pair of sunglasses finally! Not the same ones, but cute ones none the less. She also got the book "Twilight" for the plane ride home. Then we went to Petsmart for dog food and cat litter and Haley wanted one of every animal in the place! haha She loves animals just as much as I do. :) She's so sweet.

Brooklin took these pictures of me and the girls.






And we can't forget Brooklin lookin all cute in her hoodie - she's pretty fly for a white girl! haha


Not really sure what we are doing with the rest of our evening, but hopefully we can find something fun to do.

No comments: